Sunday 25 March 2007

The Stat Rat Report - 25/3/07

Hi gang, welcome to the new location for your Money Tour scores updates. That`s right, from now on when you want to check on your standings in the Money Tour you`re going to have to pop in here.

I can sort of hear some of you asking "Why here, why not the forum?"

Well I`ll explain so you don`t all think I`m yanking your chains just for the fun of it.

If I can generate a constant flow of readers through this blog I can apply to various agencies that will pay me to write articles on various products and websites. If I can get this happening I will put the money back into K9 in the form of freerolls or money added tourneys, that`s my promise.

Anyway enough waffle, you came here for a scores update and here it is.

These are the scores after the Tropical event.

1) ZenX1 - 66
2) coconeely - 65
3) Larrykiller - 64
4) Desser - 58
5) Insom0 - 46
6) Shaggy - 39
7) MoreMoody - 38
8) DangerMouse - 37
9)=Philman - 36
9)=razrzedge - 36

Click here to visit K9 Poker Tour

5 comments:

larrykiller said...

Great job looks Fantastic DangerMouse

Luc Whissell said...

Great job DM!!!

Oh Zen, be careful cause the Fish Taco is creeping up on you!!!! MOUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!

Luc Whissell said...

Luc W is coco by the way LOL

MTC said...

Nice setup Mouse,you are going to shame me into playing better.

DangerMouse said...

Thanks for the comments/compliments guys.

Murry, if this shames you into playing better I`m deleting the site, I can`t afford that lol.